Thursday 6 June 2013

Thursday Squared! !!

Hey guys!

So, still in hospital,  still sick, & still hooking!!!!

Today's sq is known as "Waldo's Puzzle"  by designer Chris Simon.
(I'll put a link here later......)

I made one of these sq's back in 2008, & I liked it back then, and decided to use it in the OBP rug for Pax Lodge.

Now, the reason why the links are silver and gold? Easy - a well known campfire song for Girl Guides & Girl Scouts is "Make new Friends". The words being:

"Make new friends,
& keep the old.
One is Silver
& the other Gold.

A cirlce is round
& has no end.
Thats how long I want
to be your friend! "

This sq is PERFECT as a symbol for this campfire song.

I will make two of it,  so I can include the best in the rug and keep the other for me.

Also, for those who are concerned, yes the hospital has legionnaries,  I do not.
For more info, please follow the link :

Wesley Hospital

Thanks guys,

Lizi

1 comment:

  1. Love your square, and hoping you'll be up and around soon

    ReplyDelete