Tuesday 25 June 2013

Goodbye my friend

Today I lost one of my best friends..... I'm sorry, I'm still really shaken up, and I cant find the words.

I've written a letter that will be sent to her mother.

Helena, 

 Goodbye my “Doctor of Music”. Goodbye to my teacher, my colleague, my travel buddy, my friend.
 
Ms Aulio, you are the reason I even passed high school. Standing by me though mums bouts of cancer, overseas catastrophes and instrument choices. You were so proud when I graduated near the top of my class.
You even came to my 18th and hazed my father, stood and cheered at my graduation, saw my shows, showed me what it was to be a real teacher and taught me, that no matter what, to live life to it’s fullest, because you never know what is going to change.

My life is for the better because of your inate spark and love of life.

I will never forget you.

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment