Saturday 1 June 2013

Hookiquette

So, still in hospital,  but feel my mojo is coming back, so I'm back on my ONP rug.

Starting with the four trefoil sq's, I am using mama24boyz's Irish Pride pattern (available on Ravelry).

I have made before with some small issues, so am making changes as I go, and will send them to mama24boyz's when I'm done.

This is also a good time to practisey own personal "Hookiquette" or hook etiquette. 

Rule One- Always center-pull the yarn skein/ball.

Rule Two - always work in you ends as they come up.

I fell apart when it came to rule two today - as it shows in the pic.
The left shows the trefoil WITHOUT the ends woven in, the right with the ends in. The left feels like I'm working with an octopus! !!! Too many loose ends. It was fixed after I took the pic .... but I've learnt my lesson.

Anyway,  still got a long way to go.

Hugs,
Lizi

No comments:

Post a Comment